November: Topic of the monthNov 7th, 2011 | By Bettina Benzinger | Tags: fiscal policy, monetary policy, topic of the month
November’s topic of the month welomes your contributions: This month, EST wants to focus on the topic of “The future of fiscal and monetary policy coordination in the EU”.
With four focus topics, EST prepares for the upcoming strategy group conference in February 2012. Your blog contributions to these topics are very welcome! Just contact the Editor in Chief with a concrete topic suggestion about the overall topic of the month. Have a look at the topics here.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Best, Bettina, Editor in Chief.
- December’s Topic of the Month – Where is the red dragon heading to?
December 4th, 2011
- EST announces Strategy Group Conference for February 2012
October 23rd, 2011
- Chairpersons Strategy Groups 2011
May 20th, 2011
- A word by the Editor in Chief…
September 21st, 2011
- SG Energy: summary of the first weekend (17-19 June)
June 30th, 2011